With a capacity of 80 Gbps, the Netropy 10G4 Network Emulator can simulate four separate 10 Gbps full-duplex links. Each of the four Emulation Engines also offers the
ability to filter packets onto 15 separate virtual WAN links with their own bandwidth, latency, and loss conditions, making it easy to simulate a large number of high-speed links using a single
The 8 SFP+ ports offer 1/10 Gbps dual rate capability, supporting both 10 Gbps SFP+ and 1 Gbps SFP for easy installation onto any type of 1 or 10 Gbps network.
The Netropy 10G4 is configured and managed through an intuitive, browser-based interface for easy operation, or through a comprehensive command line interface for
integration with test automation tools.
- Latency & Jitter
- Packet Loss
- Other impairments
Netropy 10G4 Capacity
- Four 10 Gbps Emulation Engines
- 15 separate links per Emulation Engine (60 links total)
- Packets assigned to individual link by any combination of IP address, VLAN, MPLS
label, port number, or any other packet field
- Aggregate 80 Gbps capacity at full line rate
- Eight 1/10 Gbps SFP+ ports
- Modular redundant power supply